Title: CPA Student
Position Type: Full time
Start: September 2018
We are currently looking to expand the Team at our Head Office located in beautiful North Vancouver, just up the street from the Lonsdale Quay. Cahill Chartered Professional Accountants brings over 30 years of public practice experience to the table. We have had the privilege of serving clients in many different industries and types of businesses. Our firm is a family business; we are proud to have four family members working with us. Our vision is to build our practice on the strong foundations of family and trusted professional relationships.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to kick start their career as a CPA with a progressive firm that is growing everyday.
The skills & qualifications that will lead to your success:
- Degree in Business Admin. or related.
- Accounting experience is an asset.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- A strong multi-tasker who can balance priorities during peak times.
- Excellent organization and attention to detail skills.
- A team player.
Role: Administrative Assistant
Contract Length: February to first week of May 2019
Hours: Monday thru Friday (9am-5pm) may be extra hours depending on work
Duties would vary, here are some but not limited to:
- Answering of phone and front desk reception duties
- Greeting Clients and responding to basic questions
- Requesting/Providing information/documentation
- Setting up appointments
- Following-up on delivery of tax return packages and e-filing of tax returns
- Compiling tax return packages
- Overseeing the mailing/courier/pick up of tax return packages
- Correspondence with CRA to deal with various tax inquires, requests and other matters
- Coordination with office manager to assist in e-filing of personal tax returns